Our permitting expertise begins at the surveying and engineering stages, when we bring our knowledge of local and regional regulations to tell you what you can expect and to help you design a project that will be in compliance.
And thanks to our staff’s extensive permitting experience, we have developed excellent relationships with many local, state and federal permitting agencies. We can guide you in preparation and presentation at each stage of the permitting process.
Our permitting services include:
- Wetland Determination
- Wetlands Replication and Restoration
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Land Development Feasibility Studies
- Construction Permitting
- Coastal Resource Management Council
- ANRAD, NOI & RDA Filings with DEP & Conservation Commissions
- Stream & Riverfront Permitting
- Environmental Assessment Forms
- NPDES Permitting (Phase I & II Permits)
- Sediment Mitigation & Erosion Control
- Dock Permitting
- RIDEM & CRMC Filings